Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.612 MXN / AWG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,181 (ƒ 3,504) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)