Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.261 MXN / AWG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 99% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,710 (ƒ 4,237) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)