Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,050 (49,000 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)