Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,917 (24,605 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)