Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.567 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,754 (45,405 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)