Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,322 (48,869 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)