Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,331 (44,537 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)