Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.590 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,311 (€2,152) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)