Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.837 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,441 (€1,461) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)