Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.955 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 134% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,176 (NZ$4,336) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)