Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.583 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 127% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,566 (NZ$4,336) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)