Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,407 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.993 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,267 ($3,183) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)