Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27528 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,761 (₨89,949) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (29 minutes ago)