Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.889 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,579 ($2,625) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)