Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06048 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,415 (502,910 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)