Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00330 MXN / PYG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,712 (5,068,892 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)