Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05730 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,096 (542,706 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)