Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06044 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,373 (320,555 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)