Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05522 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,285 (530,294 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)