Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06318 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,380 (322,560 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)