Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.636 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 135% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,398 (10,007 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)