Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.107 MXN / TMT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,108 (3,293 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)