Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.185 MXN / TMT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,209 (7,368 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (43 minutes ago)