Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.051 MXN / TMT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,038 (5,790 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)