Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02896 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,689 (CH$1,025,262) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)