Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,515 (﷼ 44,469,156) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)