Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,778 (﷼ 40,629,254) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)