Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,911 (﷼ 42,263,741) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (36 minutes ago)