Cost of living in Arcata, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arcata, California (United States) is 185% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,040 ($4,077) in Arcata, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)