Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01563 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,999 (2,878,309 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)