Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.333 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,275 (﷼ 5,302) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)