Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.926 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,866 (﷼ 4,439) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)