Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,611 (﷼ 35,535,168) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (39 minutes ago)