Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,945 (﷼ 45,078,811) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)