Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.406 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,712 (R$ 6,236) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)