Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.846 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 100% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,898 (Dinar 1,933) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)