Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.249 MXN / WST
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,168 (5,127 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)