Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01761 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 208% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,333 (₩4,903,638) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (about 1 hour ago)