Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01740 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 171% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,369 (₩2,435,497) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)