Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01732 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 195% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,004 (₩3,580,506) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (39 minutes ago)