Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01670 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 193% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,122 (₩4,739,280) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)