Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01824 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 205% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,257 (₩4,344,571) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)