Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.899 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,602 (元6,071) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)