Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00669 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,507 (1,720,947 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)