Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00578 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,691 (4,271,921 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)