Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03232 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 101% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,171 (CH$1,490,514) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (18 minutes ago)