Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38520 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,866 (Php77,534) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)