Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.632 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,212 (Q15,279) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)