Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.441 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,603 (Q15,402) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)