Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00606 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,612 (5,053,750 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)