Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00555 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,260 (4,551,707 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)