Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00611 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,305 (2,670,430 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)