Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.314 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 106% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,272 (€2,119) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)