Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.758 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 100% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,025 (€2,299) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)