Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.424 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,283 (R$ 5,583) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)