Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28889 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,236 (₨59,662) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)