Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.029 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,209 (R$ 6,006) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (28 minutes ago)