Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.909 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,065 (R$ 6,124) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)