Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.161 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,642 (R$ 7,487) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Regina costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$0.84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €26,250 (about 1 hour ago)