Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.412 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,433 (R$ 6,547) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)