Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.763 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,285 (R$ 3,867) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)