Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06657 MXN / VES *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,330 (230,295 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)