Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,078 (﷼ 32,252,006) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)