Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,968 (﷼ 22,252,779) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)