Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,763 (﷼ 42,572,783) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)