Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.086 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,187 (Dinar 1,119) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)