Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.773 MXN / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,792 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 88% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)