Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,784 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.211 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 80% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,649 (Dinar 1,513) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)