Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.663 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 123% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,913 (Dinar 910) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)