Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32589 MXN / VES *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,234 (74,362 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (31 minutes ago)