Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.081 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,786 (RM5,469) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)