Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.816 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,577 (RM4,688) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (35 minutes ago)