Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.665 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,086 (€1,262) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)