Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.242 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,836 (€1,523) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)