Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.012 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,123 (€1,529) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)