Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.910 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,497 (€2,248) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)