Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04165 MXN / SYP *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 43% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 7,172 (172,178 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)