Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03630 MXN / SYP *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,732 (268,120 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)