Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.582 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,048 ($2,478) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)