Cost of living comparison between Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.483 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,346 (﷼ 3,346) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)