Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.721 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,474 (﷼ 3,230) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)