Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.238 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,015 (E£ 7,283) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)