Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.726 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,758 (1,681 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)