Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.139 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,610 (1,741 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)