Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.112 MXN / AED
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 100% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,943 (Dirham 10,553) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)