Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.241 MXN / AED
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 110% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,246 (Dirham 9,206) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $950,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,248 (about 1 hour ago)