Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.178 MXN / AED
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,337 (Dirham 9,335) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (34 minutes ago)