Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.805 MXN / AED
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,544 (Dirham 9,894) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)