Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.127 MXN / AED
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 107% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,915 (Dirham 5,055) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)