Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.517 MXN / AED
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 122% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,748 (Dirham 10,466) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)