Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.039 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,455 (4,059TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)