Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16820 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,560 (¥163,858) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)