Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17833 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,203 (¥169,359) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)