Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19020 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,158 (¥127,012) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)