Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18182 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,000 (¥110,001) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)