Cost of living comparison between Ahvaz, Iran and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00059 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,881 (﷼ 21,946,940) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)