Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28713 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,014 (₨48,806) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)