Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27660 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 29% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,985 (₨61,406) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)