Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.113 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,426 (16,289 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)